Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Richard & Leslies Wedding

Wow. Mark just helped me set this up and at the beginning I thought i just couldnt complete it but here we are. Thanks Mark ...I know how fast I learnt but that will be a story for you an I. I know its been about two weeks since one of my brothers got married..it was a surreal experience, im not even sure i lived through it. Richard decided to get married last year to a wonderful lady, when the day came we were all excited, I just did not know how much I loved him until I went to Nairobi and was asking about everything. It went well, really well. Last year he said he would not agree for me to sing at his wedding because he was sure I would cry, i did not push it I had already cried several times. At the wedding though I dropped a tear and mummy also did. It was of joy I guess of knowing he would be ok, and of seeing him so happy with his bride. Two weeks after that and Im still not over the feeling of loving my family. I think the break away from home to my job in Uganda put into perspective the love I have for my twp brothers and my mum. Cant explain it but very few things make my tummy knot like missing hte four of them. Any way thats my first blog hopefully I will get more focussed next time.

No comments: